- Formal Methods: Model Checking, Verification, Temporal/Graph/Rewriting Logics.
- Programming Languages: Semantics, Process Algebras, Graph Transformation.
- Distributed and Concurrent Systems: Global Computing, Services, Coordination.
- Software Engineering: Autonomic Computing, Cloud Computing, Security.
- Artificial Intelligence: Heuristic Search, Adaptive Systems, Self-* Systems.
- Model Checking (DTU/2016/2015/2014, IMT/2015/2014/2013)
- Introduction to Coordination in Distributed Applications (DTU/2017/2016)
- Computer Science Modelling (DTU/2107)
- Past: Programming in C++ (DTU/2016/2015), Writing and Presenting Science and Engineering (DTU/2015), Advanced Analysis Techniques (DTU/2015), Introduction to Formal Verification @ GSSI/2013, Algorithms @ IMT Lucca (Fall 2013, Spring 2013), Specification and Verification with Maude @ IMT Lucca (2013, 2010), A white-box perspective on Adaptation @ AWASS 2012 (2012), more…
- Many-to-many Information Flow Policies [draft]
- Asynchronous Distributed Execution Of Fixpoint-Based Computational Fields (LMCS 2016) [pdf]
- Statistical Model Checking for Product Lines (ISOLA 2016) [pdf]
- A coordination language for databases (LMCS 2016) [pdf]
- Microservices: yesterday, today, and tomorrow [draft]
- Discretionary Information Flow Control for Interaction-Oriented Specifications (Festschrift Meseguer) [pdf draft]
- Replicating Data for Better Performances in X10 (Festschrift Nielson & Nielson) [pdf draft]
- Statistical Analysis of Probabilistic SPL Models with Quantitative Constraints (SPLC 2015) [pdf draft]
- AVOCLOUDY: A Simulator of Volunteer Clouds (SPE) [draft pdf]
- Replica-based High-Performance Tuple Space Computing (COORDINATION 2015) [draft pdf]
- Klaim-DB: A Kernel Language for Distributed Databases (COORDINATION 2015) [pdf]
- A Fixpoint-based Calculus for Graph-shaped Computational Fields (COORDINATION 2015) [draft pdf]
- The SCEL Language (Software Engineering for Collective Autonomic Systems) [draft pdf]
- Perspectives on Adaptation (Software Engineering for Collective Autonomic Systems) [draft pdf]
- A White Box Perspective on Behavioural Adaptation (Software, Services, and Systems) [pdf]
- Constraint Design Rewriting (Science of Computer Programming) [pdf draft]
- Can we efficiently verify concurrent programs under RMMs in Maude? (WRLA 2014) [draft]
- Programming and Verifying Component Ensembles (From Programs to Systems) [draft]
- Reputation-based Cooperation in the Clouds (IFIP TM 2014) [draft]
- A Computational Field Framework for Collaborative Volunteer Clouds (SEAMS 2014) [draft]
- Modelling and analyzing self-assembling strategies (Science of Computer Programming) [pdf draft]
- full list or check dblp, google scholar, microsoft academic, scopus, orcid, citeseer, isi
- Aggregate Programming through a Soft Modal Logic @ LMU [slides]
- Discretionary Information Flow Control for Choreographies @ BETTY Meeting 2015 [slides]
- A Semiring-valued Temporal Logic @ IDEA4CPS [slides]
- Can we efficiently verify concurrent programs under RMMs in Maude? @ WRLA 2014 [slides]
- Collaborative Task Execution In Volunteer Clouds @ CINA Meeting 2014 [slides]
- QUANTICOL: European FP7 Project on Quantitative Approach to Collective and Adaptive Systems
- CINA: Italian Compositionality, Interaction, Negotiation, Autonomicity for the future ICT society
- ASCENS: European FP7 Project on Autonomic Service Component Ensembles
- SENSORIA: European FP6 Project on Software Engineering for Service-Oriented Computing
Conferences and Journals
- The Journal on Logical and Algebraic Methods in Programming (JLAMP)
- Coordination Models and Languages (COORDINATION 2017)
- ACM SAC – Collective Adaptive Systems (CAS 2017)
- ACM SAC – Service-Oriented Architectures and Programming (SOAP 2017)
- IEEE SOCA - Microservices (MSE 2017)
- Formal Approaches to Parallel and Distributed Systems (4PAD 2017)
- Nordic Workshop on Programming Theory (NWPT 2016)
- Past: COORDINATION 2016, CONCUR 2016, GCAI 2016, FORECAST 2016, IJCAI 2016, WRLA 2016, SPIN 2016, ICE 2016, DAS 2016, 4PAD 2016, SOAP 2016, NWPT 2015, FACS 2015, TGC 2015, ADECS 2015, DAS 2015, VERY* 2015, WAS4FI 2015, WWV 2015, FMICS 2015, ICE 2015, GAM 2015, MOCHAP 2015, SOAP 2015, 4PAD 2015, FORTE 2014, FACS 2014, TGC 2014, ICE 2014, MOSPAS 2014, MOCHAP 2014, WAS4FI 2014, 4PAD 2014, SOAP 2014, ICE 2014, WRLA 2014, WS-FM 2013, ICE 2013, TGC 2013, GRAPHITE 2012, ICE 2012, ICE 2012, TGC 2012, GT-VMT 2011, ICE 2011 TGC 2011, SPIN 2011, ICE 2010, GT-VMT 2010, SPIN 2007
- C-Reducer: Automatic c-reduction of object based modules for the Maude system
- MESSI: Maude Ensemble Strategies Simulator and Inquirer
- HSF-SPIN: an extension of the Spin model checker with directed model checking algorithms
- Promela Database: a collection Promela models for the Spin model checker
- BSc/MSc projects: contact me or see some project proposals here or here.
- PhD projects: scholarships from DTU Compute are advertised here.
- Industry BSc/MSc/PhD projects: see matchmythesis.com (e.g. this IoT project).