- Formal Methods: Model Checking, Verification, Temporal/Graph/Rewriting Logics.
- Programming Languages: Semantics, Process Algebras, Graph Transformation.
- Distributed and Concurrent Systems: Global Computing, Services, Coordination.
- Software Engineering: Autonomic Computing, Cloud Computing, Security.
- Artificial Intelligence: Heuristic Search, Adaptive Systems, Self-* Systems.
- Reliable Software Systems (DTU/MSc)
- Model Checking (DTU/2015, IMT/2015/2014/2013)
- Writing and Presenting Science and Engineering (DTU/2015, DTU/2016)
- Introduction to Coordination in Distributed Applications (DTU/2016)
- Programming in C++ (DTU/2016, DTU/2015)
- Old: Advanced Analysis Techniques (DTU/2015), Introduction to Formal Verification @ GSSI/2013, Algorithms @ IMT Lucca (Fall 2013, Spring 2013), Specification and Verification with Maude @ IMT Lucca (2013, 2010), A white-box perspective on Adaptation @ AWASS 2012 (2012), more…
- Discretionary Information Flow Control for Interaction-Oriented Specifications [draft]
- Replicating Data for Better Performances in X10 [draft]
- Statistical Analysis of Probabilistic SPL Models with Quantitative Constraints (SPLC 2015) [draft]
- AVOCLOUDY: A Simulator of Volunteer Clouds (SPE) [pdf]
- Replica-based High-Performance Tuple Space Computing (COORDINATION 2015) [draft pdf]
- Klaim-DB: A Kernel Language for Distributed Databases (COORDINATION 2015) [pdf]
- A Fixpoint-based Calculus for Graph-shaped Computational Fields (COORDINATION 2015) [draft pdf]
- The SCEL Language (Software Engineering for Collective Autonomic Systems) [pdf]
- Perspectives on Adaptation (Software Engineering for Collective Autonomic Systems) [pdf]
- A White Box Perspective on Behavioural Adaptation (Software, Services, and Systems) [pdf]
- Constraint Design Rewriting (Science of Computer Programming) [pdf draft]
- Can we efficiently verify concurrent programs under RMMs in Maude? (WRLA 2014) [draft]
- Programming and Verifying Component Ensembles (From Programs to Systems) [draft]
- Reputation-based Cooperation in the Clouds (IFIP TM 2014) [draft]
- A Computational Field Framework for Collaborative Volunteer Clouds (SEAMS 2014) [draft]
- Modelling and analyzing self-assembling strategies (Science of Computer Programming) [pdf draft]
- full list or check dblp, google scholar, microsoft academic, scopus, orcid, citeseer, isi
- QUANTICOL: European FP7 Project on Quantitative Approach to Collective and Adaptive Systems
- CINA: Italian Compositionality, Interaction, Negotiation, Autonomicity for the future ICT society
- ASCENS: European FP7 Project on Autonomic Service Component Ensembles
- SENSORIA: European FP6 Project on Software Engineering for Service-Oriented Computing
Conferences and Journals
- The Journal on Logical and Algebraic Methods in Programming (JLAMP)
- Coordination Models and Languages (COORDINATION 2016)
- Rewriting Logic and its Applications (WRLA 2016)
- SPIN Symposium on Model Checking of Software (SPIN 2016)
- Formal Approaches to Parallel and Distributed Systems (4PAD 2016)
- ACM SAC – Service-Oriented Architectures and Programming (SOAP 2016)
- Past: NWPT 2015, FACS 2015, TGC 2015, ADECS 2015, DAS 2015, VERY* 2015, WAS4FI 2015, WWV 2015, FMICS 2015, ICE 2015, GAM 2015, MOCHAP 2015, SOAP 2015, 4PAD 2015, FORTE 2014, FACS 2014, TGC 2014, ICE 2014, MOSPAS 2014, MOCHAP 2014, WAS4FI 2014, 4PAD 2014, SOAP 2014, ICE 2014, WRLA 2014, WS-FM 2013, ICE 2013, TGC 2013, GRAPHITE 2012, ICE 2012, ICE 2012, TGC 2012, GT-VMT 2011, ICE 2011 TGC 2011, SPIN 2011, ICE 2010, GT-VMT 2010, SPIN 2007
- C-Reducer: Automatic c-reduction of object based modules for the Maude system
- MESSI: Maude Ensemble Strategies Simulator and Inquirer
- HSF-SPIN: an extension of the Spin model checker with directed model checking algorithms
- Promela Database: a collection Promela models for the Spin model checker
- BSc/MSc projects: contact me or see proposals here or here.
- PhD projects: scholarships from DTU Compute are advertised here.